High-quality lenses to help you go pro with your camera phone pix. More →

Easy Macro Cell Lens Band
Shockingly detailed phone shots at the snap of a band! More →

The Glif
Minimalist Phone Stand & Tripod Mount More →

The Handleband Bike Mount
Your phone called. It wants a ride ... On your bike!More →

The ChargeCard
Fits in your wallet, so it's always there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. More →

Gorillapod Mobile
Works with every phone ever, even with a case on. More →

The Keyprop
The key to getting your smartphone to stand up for itself. More →

The Pocket Spotlight
Bright, constant light in the palm of your hand. More →

The Pocket Reflector
A Go-Anywhere Light Bounce! More →

The Smartphone Spy Lens
A 90° Periscoping Lens More →

1 2 3 4       

kristina
1724 days ago

Shuttercal looks interesting, but like a few others on here, I don't really want to maintain multiple sites, and so I will most likely just stick with Flickr and cross posting to my photography blog..... shuttercal def looks tempting to join, though!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Natural
1723 days ago

i'm doing this project right now.  the trick is don't get bogged down with heavy photoshopping or editing.  take the picture and move on.  if one day you have time to put more work into it, then go ahead, but too many hours into one photo a day will suck the energy out of you.  keep it simple.

have cameras, will shoot.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Karol A
1723 days ago

good advice Natural - fiddling is exactly what I worry will doom this project for me. Must. Not. Fiddle. I'll just keep repeating that to myself all year.

My Flickr Page | My Shuttercal Page

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1723 days ago

Argh -- you know what's happening to me? I don't take consistently good photos. I am having such a hard time bringing myself to post photos that I don't love or at least like a fair amount! I haven't posted in two days, because I don't love any from two days ago.

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

SnappyVee
1723 days ago

I finally started my ShutterCal page, deciding that it was the simplest format. I "officially" started today, but I added pictures from Christmas up to the 30. I haven't yet uploaded my New Year's Eve and today's photos yet.

Check out my Photo-A-Day page here:
http://shuttercal.com/calendar/SnappyVee/2009/12/
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill
@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

tufteach
1723 days ago

Good advice, Natural! that's my plan--keeping it simple! too many othe projects going.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

puffyheart
design

1723 days ago

ben-s noticed you JUST completed your 365 project - congratulations! Way to end the project with a great picture of the 'blue' moon smile

I sure hope I can make it till the end of the year!

Project365 | Flickr

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1723 days ago

Yes, Congratulations Ben, Rodia, and Great Beyond on finishing 365 projects! Is there anyone else I'm forgetting? Please let us know!

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

tufteach
1723 days ago

Congrats to ypou who finished a 365!  I am noticing that some of us are respo nding more--Is that because of Comet's rant? Is it a good thing?

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1723 days ago

Could be that -- could just be more time in front of the computer because everything slows down a bit after Christmas!

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Marleymax
1723 days ago

Congrats to all who've finished their 365 project. I've decided my theme will be selecting different color for each month of the year: January White, February Purple, March Green... I always gotta make it more difficult for myself don't I? I'm doing this and a daily sketch too. Wish me luck!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

ben-s
1723 days ago

Thanks and good luck with all of yours too smile

Tufteach; I've been responding a bit more because I've been off work over the christmas/new year break, and the very fact that the forum has been more active has probably helped too.
Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. ~ Website ~ Flickr ~ Photoblog
@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

puffyheart
design

1723 days ago

woops - congrats to all that finished & good luck to all of us that are starting smile
(i didn't mean to leave anybody out from my previous post, don't wanna get called out for doing so) tongue

Marleymax, I like the idea of a color theme for each month!
I got some friends involved & we wanted to come up with some themes each month (1st month will be the practice month to see who really sticks around lol), I'll put in the suggestion of a color theme for one of the months smile

Project365 | Flickr

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

DefaultArt
ist

1722 days ago

@superdewa you can add me, I'm DefaultArtist.
ShutterCal's is rolling out major upgrades this month, including options to integrate better with filckr, twitter, facebook ect. The site is growing and getting better smile
My ShutterCal
@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1722 days ago

Thanks DefaultArtist! I did add you. The site is very nice, and I like that you seem open to feedback from your members!

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

jannz
1721 days ago

With much trepidation, I have decided to give the 365 project a go. BTW - I totally blame all of you. Thought I might try a monthly theme starting with the sky and clouds. Have no idea what it will be next month!

I love my Sony A350.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Riverphoto

1721 days ago

I just started 2 days ago

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

mizcaliflo
wer

1721 days ago

Great tips GreatBeyond, Thanks!
Rodia, I too love the 'shroom, though as you said , maybe not really worth a drive/hike across town. A sure hit though, having found and captured it. Thanks so much for the inspiration, everyone! I've thought about doing a 365, but have not really committed to it. I sometimes go for weeeeeks w/o flickring. It's just so addictive and I can literally spend hours (that I don't have to spend) poring over and commenting on the wonderful pictures I find there everytime I log in. So armed with this new inspiration from all of you here @ PJJ ...I am gonna "just do it" a threesixtyfive! Yay!!! Unfortunately I didn't shoot anything on the first day of 2010...it rained all day here in SC and I had been out shooting the last day of 09, in the rain. I didn't even get a picture of the Blue Moon! sad
http://westcoastexposure.org

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

puffyheart
design

1721 days ago

lol to jannz for blaming all of us on starting the 365 project tongue
good luck as well!
DefaultArtist can't wait to see the new features rolling out this month!

Project365 | Flickr

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Want to reply?

Login or Register

1 2 3 4       

Home

Page generated in 1411235851.3645 seconds