High-quality lenses to help you go pro with your camera phone pix. More →

Easy Macro Cell Lens Band
Shockingly detailed phone shots at the snap of a band! More →

The Glif
Minimalist Phone Stand & Tripod Mount More →

The Handleband Bike Mount
Your phone called. It wants a ride ... On your bike!More →

The ChargeCard
Fits in your wallet, so it's always there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. More →

Gorillapod Mobile
Works with every phone ever, even with a case on. More →

The Keyprop
The key to getting your smartphone to stand up for itself. More →

The Pocket Spotlight
Bright, constant light in the palm of your hand. More →

The Pocket Reflector
A Go-Anywhere Light Bounce! More →

The Smartphone Spy Lens
A 90° Periscoping Lens More →

1 2       

derhesse
1302 days ago

Thanks for your feedback! I will add some better description to the page. As I know how it works, it is hard to have a good "usability", so it is very good to have feedback like that!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

vflo91
1302 days ago

I think that she is very creative too. Amazing! Sometimes we bloom into something beautiful after suffering through a traumatic childhood or anything else we may have gone through in life. What an amazing way to handle what you have gone through.

Get ready,Get set,SHOOT!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1302 days ago

SarahCate, I think it looks great

Something that confuses me about Tumblr -- is it possible to make comments on posts? SarahCate's isn't the first I haven't been able to comment on.

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

SarahCate
1302 days ago

Hmmm I thought I had it set up to comment allow... Maybe you have to have a tumblr account to comment?  Maybe I have to set it up as a blogpost instead of a photo post but I'm not sure... I'll ask around and find out.

Thanks all for the support btw smile

Flickr ~ DearMe: Tumblr ~ Dear Me: ShutterCal

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

SarahCate
1302 days ago

Ok.. give it a try SuperD... I think I may have figured out the "comment" thing... but I'm not sure

Flickr ~ DearMe: Tumblr ~ Dear Me: ShutterCal

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Suz
1301 days ago

Sarah, those are incredible!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

aclamp
1301 days ago

derhesse, what an undertaking to do your own site!  good luck in your project.  i agree with ben, iam morelikely to read blogs with an rss feed, then i don't forget to visit smile

sarah, i am very confused about tumblr as well.  i do have one, but lost interest b/c i couldn't figure it out.  i am following oyu now, so i will try to use it more.  i love your project so far smile

www.ejdesignandphotography.weebly.com

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

maisha
1301 days ago

I love your photos also SarahCate.  You all have inspired me to try a 365-like project around my journey  to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa in October to raise money for and awareness about children in Africa with AIDS.  I would like to use my hiking boots as the main focus each day with notes about what I have learned and what I am doing on my journey. 

I am new to all of this.  Would it be better for me to display my pictures on Flickr, Tumblr, or someplace else?  My main goals are to remind myself of the lessons learned and also to be able to encourage others to climb whatever mountain (not just a physical mountain) they are faced with. Thanks for your help!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Great Beyo
nd

1301 days ago

I've played about with some other picture posting places, and if I had it to do all over again, I would still probably go with Flicker. It's easy to maintain (aka uploading), the social networking is pretty strong and the feedback (the page view breakdown and the like) is a big plus.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

derhesse
1300 days ago

yeah, I thought of Flickr as well. Maybe, I will do both, my own page and Flickr...

I need more Facebook Fans ;-), so feel free to click the "Like" on my 365 project at http://www.facebook.com/pages/365daysof … 0012805712

:-)

P.S.: happy new year!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

mikeinspai
n

1300 days ago

Aia

Here is the RSS feed link for Sarah's tumbler site..

http://dearme-365.tumblr.com/rss

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

aclamp
1300 days ago

thanks mike smile

www.ejdesignandphotography.weebly.com

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
1300 days ago

Maisha, unless you already have a community who will visit your blog, you will probably be able to get the most viewers on flickr, if you join groups. You can also have your photos automatically posted from flickr to your facebook page.

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

DefaultArt
ist

1300 days ago

I made my own site smile
I've been doing the daily photo project for years (this will be my 4th) I'd be happy to help you stay motivated.

My biggest advice to you is make updating as easy as possible, and try to get a few friends to do the project with you. It's much easier with support. Good luck!
My ShutterCal
@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

maisha
1299 days ago

Thanks for the suggestions!  I put my first picture on www.themaishaproject.blogspot.com but hope to also go on flickr when I have time to figure it out.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

derhesse
1297 days ago

I added flickr upload... I am also trying to add my pictures to the PJJ 365 group automaticly. Letīs see if it works :-)!

http://www.365daysofayear.de/

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

somedesign
er

1297 days ago

Good luck with the 365!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

sebjourney
s

1296 days ago

Your site looks awesome! I just started the 365 project too  http://365project.org/sebjourneys/365

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

derhesse
1295 days ago

Now I added Flickr and Tumblr for 365daysofayear.de as well! Feel free to follow :-)!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

nancywesth
mb

1294 days ago

3 friends and I did a 365 project in 2010 and loved it!  Check out the blog:  http://4women365days.blogspot.com.  We ended up doing a book on BLURB. Check it out under "4 Women 365 Days".  Good luck with your project!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Want to reply?

Login or Register

1 2       

Home

Page generated in 1406215261.9669 seconds