High-quality lenses to help you go pro with your camera phone pix. More →

Easy Macro Cell Lens Band
Shockingly detailed phone shots at the snap of a band! More →

The Glif
Minimalist Phone Stand & Tripod Mount More →

The Handleband Bike Mount
Your phone called. It wants a ride ... On your bike!More →

The ChargeCard
Fits in your wallet, so it's always there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. More →

Gorillapod Mobile
Works with every phone ever, even with a case on. More →

The Keyprop
The key to getting your smartphone to stand up for itself. More →

The Pocket Spotlight
Bright, constant light in the palm of your hand. More →

The Pocket Reflector
A Go-Anywhere Light Bounce! More →

The Smartphone Spy Lens
A 90° Periscoping Lens More →

HayleyM
568 days ago

Order status?

I ordered a 'chromonaut' camer a bag from photojojo on Saturday, however I have still not received notification of my order via email despite it being paid for straight away by PayPal. An email has been sent to yourselves two days ago but there is still been no reply. I was wondering where my order is please? smile

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Great Beyo
nd

567 days ago

The staff at PJJ dont really surf these boards - you'd be better off sending a mail to someone here: http://photojojo.com/contact/

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

HayleyM
567 days ago

I have contacted them and I haven't received a reply. So I thought someone may be able to help me on here...

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

HayleyM
567 days ago

I've now tried contacting them again via the contact page, as well as by Facebook and Twitter. I am getting worried considering that there has still been no order confirmation despite a large amount of money being taken from my account.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Gwendeanne
566 days ago

HayleyM, why not contact Paypal, they have helped me in the past, not here, but with other companies.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

HayleyM
566 days ago

I'd really like to hear from photojojo themselves in all honesty. I live in the UK meaning that I cannot phone them without having a large bill! All I would like is confirmation of my order, just to say that I will actually be recieving the bag smile

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

tufteach
566 days ago

The folks at PJJ are generally very reliable. I know that a large group of the staff members are out of the country right now. So, they may be short handed and behind--but I don't know for sure. If I were you, I'd keep emailing them and try to be patient.

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

PhotojojoC
olin

566 days ago

Howdy Everyone! I just wanted to drop a line, here, to say that it looks like we were able to resolve all this! Yaay!

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

HayleyM
566 days ago

I completely apologise - my email blocked all of photojojo's responses, hence why I did not receive any! So sorry, customer service was actually very prompt, and would definitely use Photojojo again! smile

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

superdewa
566 days ago

Oh good! Thanks for helping, Colin!

Flickr ~ Blog

@  Send to a friend
<a>  Link to this post

Want to reply?

Login or Register

Home

Page generated in 1409223881.7788 seconds